It began simply enough…
Wade and Mary Lou Koeninger created the AAFG Scholarship Program because someone helped them go to college and they wanted to share the same gift with others.
"Every parent wants their child to have the opportunity to attend college and be successful. It is our sincerest hope that this program provides that very opportunity." —Wade and Mary Lou Koeninger
- 466 students have been awarded this honor since 2007
- 33 have graduated from high school
- 13 are attending College, 8 are at Mendocino College (as of May 2017)
"We believe that the best investment in our youth is to provide them with the financial means to attend college and secure their future." —Mark and Wendy DeMeulenaere
- $1,000 scholarship to attend Mendocino College
- An understanding that they can go to college
- The knowledge that obtaining an education is their key to increased opportunities in life
Are you ready to make a difference in a child’s life?
Jane Kesey, Christy Scollin and Katie Fairbairn all donate to the AAFG program each year as a group because they know that receiving a college education is the gateway to a life fully lived!
You, your friends, family or employer simply make a donation of $700. We do the rest…
Get started today!